-
May 7th, 2003, 04:05 PM
#1
TastinGood
Guest
When you become a regular, like me, they will roll out the red carpet for you and treat you with the utmost respect.
And if you want sweet tea, you betcha it will be sweet.
Being a McDonalds VIP is a sweet deal. They even gave me my own table out by the Hamburgler slide.
-
May 7th, 2003, 04:17 PM
#2
Inactive Member
i'm going to make a guess that the person that helped you was in fact a skinny black female....am i right?
-
May 7th, 2003, 04:57 PM
#3
Inactive Member
-
May 7th, 2003, 05:41 PM
#4
Inactive Member
elementary my dear watson....
first, you said it was at mcdonalds....most people that work at mcdonalds are not the brightest bunch of people, also you said that it was off of cantrell....i used that to determine skin color. not to say that all black people are stupid....trust me, i am not racist..
but, you said she did not make eye contact with you. usually a white person working at mcdonalds will at least make eye contact. also, if it were a larger black female, she would have been much louder and outgoing and would have said more than just i'll help the next person.
why was it not a black male? well, black male's typically work in the kitchen at mcdonalds, and if they are working the front, i have never seen a black male working the front that was not in a pretty good mood....it is odd, but very true, think about it, have you ever seen a black male working the register that wasn't at least in a semi-good mood?
finally....when you said she made those comments, i could picture her leaning on her left hand on the counter, punching in numbers with her right hand, constantly looking over at the drive thru window....which is the reason why she had to ask if you wanted it supersized, because she was barely paying attention.
if i'm wrong....fill in the details
-
May 7th, 2003, 05:57 PM
#5
Inactive Member
well, magnum p.i... the only detail you got wrong was that she was not leaning...she had both hands gripping the screen of the computer...she did not look at the drive through window at all...just searched diligently for the supersize button...my guess is that it's not that she wasn't paying attention...she was just too stupid to listen and punch buttons at the same time...and like you said (in more words or less) this is why she works at McDonalds
-
May 7th, 2003, 06:21 PM
#6
Inactive Member
well damn it, i was totally sure i had all the details right, but whatever the case, i got the race, sex, and body size of the clerk without seeing a picture or ever entering the mcdonalds....damn i'm good
-
May 7th, 2003, 08:23 PM
#7
HB Forum Owner
-
May 8th, 2003, 03:12 AM
#8
Inactive Member
A recent visit to my local McDonalds (the one on Cantrell) reminded me of why I haven't been there in in about 4 months.
(1) the drive through had 3 cars in it and was at a standstill. After a good 10 minutes of waiting for the first car to even be able to order, I decide to go inside.
(2) one girl running 3 registers (not effectively)
(3) come my time to order (another 10 minutes later), I get no hello...hell, I don't even get eye contact. Just a "I can help the next guest."...I was the only one left inside.
(4) I tell her my order; a #8, supersized with no mayo. She comes back with, "would you like that supersized?" I look at her with disbelief and say yes. She asks, "leave what off?" Again, with the look.
(5) The drink order. I ask her if they have sweet tea. She turns around to consult the tea maker and says, "No, it's iced." ??????
I say, but is it sweet. She hesitates and says yes. I say, "it is?" Again, she says yes. She give me my drink and my order.
(6) The tea was not sweet.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks